"THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING"
Become a better pilot for your projects, for your people and even in life outside work by using valuable principles from aviation. You might be flying through turbulent times today – uncertainty, a lot of change, higher expectations from you – but all these can be handled well and the Dark Cockpit book will show you how.
Dark Cockpit is an aviation concept. It is the term we use for the situation when, except for the ambient and instrument lighting, no other light is on – no CAUTION lights (amber), no WARNING lights (red) and so on.
Dark Cockpit means everything is fine and working as planned.
In this book, a very experienced airline captain and a senior business consultant will show you how to:
• Bring clarity, boost morale and achieve results through your communication;
• Quickly win the trust of the people you work with. And keep it;
• Assess your own readiness as a leader;
• Always have a plan and be prepared for whatever can go wrong;
• Meet the 4 requirements of a true professional;
• Develop responsibility, competence and leadership in those around you;
• Be resilient, handle any turbulence and help others do the same.
Use the stories, principles and advice from this book to “dark cockpit” your way through life, be it at work or home.
CAPTAIN EMIL DOBROVOLSCHI
DARK COCKPIT is the result of a great partnership between Octavian Pantiș and Captain Emil Dobrovolschi.
EMIL DOBROVOLSCHI is a very experienced international pilot with over 13,000 flight hours, pilot instructor & examiner – 4,500 hours in the flight simulator, and commander of presidential and special-mission flights.
Find out more about him here.
Buy the book from:
Go to darkcockpitbook.com for videos from the Full Flight Simulator and even from the cockpit, articles by the authors and video podcasts that go behind the scenes and provide interesting, valuable and actionable insights from the world of aviation.
IF ANYONE YOU KNOW IS AFRAID OF FLYING
Captain Emil Dobrovolschi has made it a personal cause to help people fly with confidence. Get in touch with us if you know people who are afraid of flying because we have prepared a series of resources of different kinds to help them overcome their fear.
OTHER BOOKS BY OCTAVIAN PANTIȘ
Dark Cockpit, coauthored with Captain Emil Dobrovolschi, is Octavian’s 6th book. The other 5 are the following and will be available in English soon:
• Musai List – a bestselling book about Work-Life Balance and Being Productive at Work
• Time Management – audio book
• Practical Leadership – audio book
• Change Management – audio book
• Communication Skills – audio book